身心自在
大家一起來舒展身心,暢所欲言,柔然自在。

When Me Time Comes 珍惜我的一生

標籤: ,
I've been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life...
我從很久以前就想著在我這一生我要做些什麼

We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.
我們在學校開始被教育成要成為一個好的國民

We spend a great part of our childhood studying,
我們花了很多童年的時光在學習上

and finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.
最後我們獲得了一張文憑來確保地位

We participate to the increase of unemployment
我們參與了一場場不被錄用面試

...until we find a job.
直到找到了工作

Through hard tests we are accepted in the world of work.
通過了艱難的測試獲了一份工作

We perform a good professional career filled with activity and efforts
花了很多的精力,讓我們在工作上有好的表現

…a lot, a lot of efforts...
很多很多的精力

till we fall down exhausted...
直到精疲力盡

BUT we are great professionals with our valuable market share.
但我已擁有很專業的市場價值

Time keeps on passing, and...
當時間慢慢過去

...we select new targets.
我們改變新的目標

We meet the sweetheart of our life...
我們遇見了生命中的另一半

...and promise a neverending love.
而且承諾這段永恆的愛

Passionate hugs,
激情過後

and here comes a baby into our home.
家中增加了新的成員

Damned night, couldn’t close my eyes!
多少夜晚,不能合上我的眼

We keep on advancing in the society
我們繼續提升社會地位

trying to make the best of our time.
試著表現更好

We are the stars wherever we go
無論到那都是受矚目的

and we are finally RICH!
最後變成有錢人

But we need some time more
但是我們需要更多的時間

to triumph completely.
獲得完全的勝利

Gosh! One day they tell they can do without you.
天啊!有一天公司對你說不再需要你了

By this time, you think getting crazy,
在這時候,你快瘋了

you feel destroyed,
你感到破滅

you feel you lost means of communication.
失去和他人溝通的意義

You realise you are cut off from everything.
你發現你被所有事擊倒

Now time does not pass any longer, still you are loosing it.
時間不再長久,而你失去了一切

You realize you’ve been living in the fog
你發現你生活在霧裡

in search of a silly target.
追求可笑的目標

You become a walking ghost
像行屍走肉般

trying to escape your enemies.
想要消滅所有的敵人

You are the only one longing for the hours to pass
你渴望時間趕快過去

till your time comes.
直到你倒下

Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life.
根據上述評斷,腦中出現新的點子來改善我的生活

I'll take things easy.
讓事情簡單

I'll try to open my heart to my love.
試著打開我的心去愛

I'll listen more to the ones surrounding me.
聽更多關於我身邊的事

I'll save more time to spend it with my friends.
花更多時間和我的朋友同歡

I'll try to travel more.
有更多的旅行

No, karaoke I'll never do, but I believe I'll sing more.
會與朋友一起唱更多開心與快樂的歌曲(並非卡拉OK)

I'll go more times to the seaside.
有更多的時間在海邊

I'll make my best to cook tasty food.
試著去做最好吃的食物

I'll join my friends’ warmth.
溶入溫暖友情

A bit love more.
多一點愛

I'll be happier to get news from my friends...
高興獲得朋友的消息

and achieve together common objectives
一起達到共同的目標

I can’t be sure, but I believe it worths trying.
我不能確定但這值得一試

“Well, say what you want, but I am a nice guy!”
說你想要什麼,我是個好人

I'll co-operate clean the world from nasty people.
我會為清楚世界貢獻一分力量

No harm from a glass more. HIC!
不再酩酊大醉

And I hope they won’t stop me when my time comes.
請讓我安靜的繼續我的路

I do not know whether it is good for everybody, but I’m sure that at least I will have had a wonderful time… which by the way is what counts more. DON’T YOU THINK SO?
我不知道是不是對每個人都是好的,但至少我將有美好的時光照我的方式來做。你認為呢?

Please have Good care for your good friend.
請珍惜你身邊的好朋友!

Show your friends how much you care.
告訴你的朋友你有多在乎他們。

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND , including the sent it.
把這訊息轉寄給每一個你認為是「朋友」的人,包括把訊息寄給你的這個人。

If it comes back to you , then you'll know you have a circle friends.
如果你收到回傳的訊息,那你就會知道,你擁有一整票的朋友!

0 留言:

發佈留言

文章分類


追蹤者